Pesach on the Mountain is ready for the whole family to visit! No need to worry about keeping the kids entertained because we have a list of activities scheduled for the entire week. The kids program at Whistler is an exciting day camp filled with fun activities and playtime your kids are going to love.
Pesach Day Camp
This day camp is perfect for children aged 3-12 years, and it includes an array of activities to suit every child’s preferences. Here is an outline of some of the features our program organizes:
- Sporting Activities: We will coordinate kickball tournaments, frisbee-flag football teams, relay races, soccer matches, basketball games and more.
- Outdoor Adventures: We take the children outside to explore Whistler’s great outdoors. Thrilling hikes and nature activities are set up so children can learn about Whistler’s environment and witness its beauty.
- Scavenger Hunts: A camp-wide scavenger hunt is set up by our older bunks who create the clues for the younger bunks. Children of every age can participate in this fun event.
- Art Activities: Every day at the kids program contains a new art activity. Some of the planned activities include t-shirt tie-dying, decorating picture frames, creating team logos, jewelry making and sand art.
- Game Days: Our program is filled with fun games and tournaments such as the Minute To Win It game show, life-size Jenga, freeze dance and even a stacking cups tournament.
- Spectacular Shows: Each day at the camp will end with a fantastic show. We will bring in magicians, jugglers and the Amazing Ira to wow your children.
Babysitting Whistler is a childcare and nanny agency that provides safe care while babysitting. Our nannies and baby sitters come to your Whistler accommodation to entertain your children both for daycare and in the evening. We accept all kids and their families from newborn to 14 years of age.
Our experienced babysitters and nannies are chosen for their fun outgoing attitude along with the reliability you would expect from a childcare professional.
Babysitting Whistler has a detailed interview process to ensure that only top-of-the-line nannies work with us. We only hire the best most experienced nannies and make sure they are trustworthy, experienced and caring. We spend time checking references, and make sure that every sitter passes a full background check to ensure that your children have the best care possible and peace of mind for you. We also have infant toddler specialist available that have many years of experience looking after small babies.
All nannies are first aid certified, bonded insured and have many years of childcare experience.
Family Fun Activites
Save room for some quality family time because Whistler provides activities and programs the entire family can enjoy together. From riding the slopes to cozying up in a horse drawn sleigh, Pesach on the Mountain can provide your family the lasting memories. Check out some of our kid-friendly family activities in Whistler:
- Ski and Snowboarding: Whistler’s terrain is perfect for skiers of all levels. Whistler Blackcomb even provides a kids program filled with friendly and patient ski instructors ready to help your children along the way. Talk to the front desk about booking ski lessons for your kids.
- Ziplining with Tag Whistler: With the highest, longest, ziplines around, there’s no better way to see Whistler from the sky.
- Snowmobile Tours: Take a relaxing ride as you view Whistler’s beautiful scenery, or get your adrenaline pumping with a wilderness run on one of our thrilling snowmobile tours.
- Dogsledding: Take a memorable dogsledding excursion, and mush through snow-covered forests with a guided tour. Children can ride along is this great Canadian experience.
- Snowtubing: Fulfill the need for excitement and take on Blackcomb’s Coca-Cola Tube park featuring multiple lanes and even a state-of-the-art conveyor lift. The park is open to the whole family and ready to provide fun late into the evening.
- TreeTrek Tours: Take our TreeTrek Canopy Walk to explore the forests, vistas and river valleys in Whistler all while hiking over bridges, stairways and boardwalks. It’s a perfect adventure for all ages!
- Snowshoeing: Walk The Medicine Trail, an old trapper’s path filled with history and mystery. Explore the wilderness and end with a snack around the campfire with the whole family.
Whistler Bungee Jumping: With an unbeatable safety record and over 17 years of experience, Whistler Bungee provides breathtaking scenery and a heart-pumping experience the family can share.
Aphrodite has a long career of working with children. She spent five years as the Assistant to the Director of Camp Gan Israel of the Valley in Los Angeles, California. She volunteered many hours with the National Conference of Synagogue Youth (NCSY) implementing exciting teen programs, including Shabbatons and special Holiday events. Aphrodite has a dual Master’s Degree in Early Childhood General and Special Education.
She is currently teaching at Maimonides Academy in Los Angeles, and before that taught at Manhattan Day School for five years. This is Aphrodite’s fourth year with Pesach on the Mountain at the Four Seasons.